In PIM there are few ways you can access your original photos taken when conducting an Inspection. Typically they can then be used to show higher resolution damage at a property, used in court proceedings, or even in marketing brochures. This guide required Apple iOS13+. For those using iOS13 and below, simply tap the photo and then in the top right-hand corner access Share Photo by tapping the ....
1. When viewing any photo, you can tap and hold your finger on the image to then use the "Share Photo"
The Share Photo window then allows you to share a single high-resolution image, you can choose from multiple options:
- Email yourself /Owner or Tenant the selected image
- Save Image into your camera roll or Photo Albums
- File Sharing to apps already installed on your iPad or iPhone such as Dropbox, OneDrive.
- AirDrop from one Apple Device to another
If emailing ensure Mail has been correctly set up and configured so that the photo email can be sent from your iPad or iPhone. Follow our Mail Setup Guide, if needed. The email also includes contextual information on where the photo was taken.
2. You can also access all of your original higher resolution photos and actual reports via iTunes. More information available here (Step 2): Photo Extract Instructions