Need to highlight that crack in the wall on a photo with an arrow? Or highlight other areas that need maintenance for an Owner? With the latest PIM, you can now annotate your photos on the go. Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Annotating photos along with the recent changes to the redesigned PIM Camera makes it easier to take photos on whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. Plus we have some HUGE news for Chintaro Cloud users. The latest integration has now arrived.
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* Chintaro Cloud Improvements - The new integration for PIM and Chintaro Cloud users, offers a feature-rich, and definitely 'less clunky' workflow. Simply download scheduled inspections directly into PIM, Upload reports, maintenance issues, photos, and more back into Chintaro Cloud. Brilliant!
* Re-Leased Improvements - Routine, Cleaning/Maintenance, and Tenant are now all displayed correctly and separately, instead of being overwritten, in the Re-Leased dashboard.
* Take a photo and simply tap Edit to Annotate your photos. Lots of editing tools available including adding Lines, Arrows, Rectangles, and Text plus easily Undo or Redo your changes on the go for any mistakes. Accidentally add a Line? No Problem, simply select the Selection option from the Tool menu and remove it. Plus lots of different colours to take advantage of to highlight areas of concern.
And from our previous version of PIM:
* Fixed an issue when previewing reports and not tapping Done would cause issues.
* The latest improvements between PropertyTree and PIM are now live - delivering deeper integration and better communication possibilities for you. In PIM you can now produce and submit customised reports for tenants and landlords, and, for the first time, populate the Owner Notes/Follow Up Items/ Tenant Notes/Action Notes directly into PropertyTree. This will save you time, reduce duplication and make things simpler! The callout mapping is:
Tenant Summary.Notes are uploaded to "Tenant Notes" for an Inspection
Tenant Summary.Additional Notes —> "Tenant Actions" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Notes —> "Owner Notes" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Additional Notes —> "Owner Follow-up Items" for an Inspection
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Download the Update Now!