Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for our Cirrus8/CirrusFM customers! CirrusFM users can now submit a Work Request from within the app along with a photo when you're at the property. Also, did you miss our last release? In PIM you can now annotate your photos on the go! Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Annotating photos along with the recent changes to the redesigned PIM Camera makes it easier to take photos on whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. Plus the latest Chintaro Cloud improvements are now available.
Improvements and Updates:
* Cirrus8/CirrusFM Improvements - Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for CirrusFM users with Work Requests now able to be raised in PIM and sent through at the property! Simply tap on any photo and in the top right corner tap … then tap Send Work Request to Cirrus8. Here you can select the priority and target date for the new Work Request, as well as a brief description of the issue. The Contact Details for the Work Request will pre-populate from the Tenant Details, where possible, however, if they are blank the Inspectors' details will be used as part of the submission and they will be notified of any updates of the Work Request in CirrusFM.
* Add ability for any photo to be added to the Camera Roll via the Share Photo menu.
* PropertyMe Improvements - Fixed syncing and connection issues
* ReLeased Improvements - Fixed syncing and connection issues
* simPRO Improvements - Fixed syncing and connection issues
And from our previous versions of PIM:
* Annotation Improvements - Existing photos can now be annotated (Support for Portrait photos only for iPhone at this stage. Plus we have added a confirmation prompt to make sure you really need to save all those markups. We have also added an Ellipse tool!
* Chintaro Cloud Improvements - The new integration for PIM and Chintaro Cloud users, offers a feature-rich, and definitely 'less clunky' workflow. Simply download scheduled inspections directly into PIM, Upload reports, maintenance issues, photos, and more back into Chintaro Cloud. Brilliant!
* Shorthand Word Improvements - Added new ways to share Shorthand Words plus added ability to "Delete All Shorthand Words”
* Added the ability to filter Inspections by Routine or Property Condition Reports. How handy is that!
* Re-Leased Improvements - Routine, Cleaning/Maintenance, and Tenant are now all displayed correctly and separately, instead of being overwritten, in the Re-Leased dashboard.
* Take a photo and simply tap Edit to Annotate your photos. Lots of editing tools available including adding Lines, Arrows, Rectangles, and Text plus easily Undo or Redo your changes on the go for any mistakes. Accidentally add a Line? No Problem, simply select the Selection option from the Tool menu and remove it. Plus lots of different colours to take advantage of to highlight areas of concern.
* The latest improvements between PropertyTree and PIM are now live - delivering deeper integration and better communication possibilities for you. In PIM you can now produce and submit customised reports for tenants and landlords, and, for the first time, populate the Owner Notes/Follow Up Items/ Tenant Notes/Action Notes directly into PropertyTree. This will save you time, reduce duplication and make things simpler! The callout mapping is:
Tenant Summary.Notes are uploaded to "Tenant Notes" for an Inspection
Tenant Summary.Additional Notes —> "Tenant Actions" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Notes —> "Owner Notes" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Additional Notes —> "Owner Follow-up Items" for an Inspection