Property Inspection Manager just got better! You'll see a ton of improvements and fixes in this update of PIM including a redesigned Inspection and Inspection Areas screen making it easier on the eye. Stay tuned for more changes to accommodate Residential and Commercial properties in future releases!
* In case you missed it PIM has teamed up with Re-Leased and the PIM app now offers full integration with Re-Leased and is ready to use. What does this mean for your office? Syncing your Commercial inspections and reports between Re-Leased and PIM has just become a lot easier. Re-Leased users can now directly import their inspections from Re-Leased using a single click in PIM and then automatically push all reports back into Re-Leased. How good is that !! Your full guide on integration with Re-Leased can be found here.
* Improvements made to Property Tree integration to allow the "Property Type" field in Property Tree to be mapped to Property Profiles in PIM.
* Improvements made to Chintaro Integration to simplify onboarding by removing the need for a generic password.
* Improvements made to Re-Leased Integration so that the address is now correctly processed.
* Increased maximum number of Property Profiles to 15 and made it easier to scroll when selecting a Property Profile when creating a New Inspection.
* When changing an Inspection Date it now updates the Inspection list as needed.
* Changing the default Inspection Type in the settings now works correctly.
* Import screen now includes last time the import process was refreshed.
* Fixed various Localization issues for our customers in Ireland, United Kingdom and the U.S.A.
* Fixed an issue on iPhones where if you create a new Inspection but then tap Cancel, then tap into an Inspection it thinks you are still in "New Inspection" mode.
* Fixed an issue on iPhones where the display doesn't show progress for the Import process.
* Other improvements including possible crashing when accessing the Photo Gallery for Untitled albums.