Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for our Cirrus8/CirrusFM customers! CirrusFM users can now submit a Work Request from within the app along with a photo when you're at the property. Also, did you miss our previous releases? In PIM you can now annotate your photos on the go! Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Also, this release includes the latest improvements for Chintaro and Property Tree users!
Improvements and Updates:
- Property Tree Improvements - Fixed an issue where if no callouts were being populated for an Inspection then no confirmation popup was being displayed upon the report being submitted.
* Cirrus8 Improvements - Fixed an issue where the Target Date for Cirrus8 Work Requests was not be set correctly.
Also fixed an issue where CIrrus8 was not correctly using the number of days to filter which Inspections to show (Cirrus8 fixed).
* Chintaro Improvements - Fixed an issue where Inspections that had no callouts were not being pushed back into Chintaro.
* Chintaro Improvements - The ability to include an Inspection Type i.e. Routine, Ingoing or Outgoing is now available for Chintaro Cloud AND Chintaro Basic users. The new “PIM Report Type” or Inspection Type will then flow into PIM enabling the Inspection Type to be used in the Importing process.
* Fixed an issue when previewing a report and if you swipe down, instead of tapping Done, you lose the top navigation controls.
* Updates to Base QLD RTA Entry Templates.
* Cirrus8/CirrusFM Improvements - Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for CirrusFM users with Work Requests now able to be raised in PIM and sent through at the property! Simply tap and hold any photo and then tap Send Work Request to Cirrus8. Here you can select the priority and target date for the new Work Request, as well as a brief description of the issue. The Contact Details for the Work Request will pre-populate from the Tenant Details, where possible, however, if they are blank the Inspectors' details will be used as part of the submission and they will be notified of any updates of the Work Request in CirrusFM.
* Share Improvements - Simply touch and hold any photo to use "Share Photo" or to create "CirrusFM Work Requests" (iOS13+ users only). Also added ability for any photo to be added to the Camera Roll.
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Download the Update Now!