Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for our Cirrus8/CirrusFM customers! CirrusFM users can now submit a Work Request from within the app along with a photo when you're at the property. Also, did you miss our previous releases? In PIM you can now annotate your photos on the go! Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Also, this release includes the latest improvements for Property Tree users!
Improvements and Updates:
* Property Tree Improvements - Fixed an issue when submitting reports, that included callout info, and an error message was being displayed. (Issue caused by a change in PT API)
* Cirrus8/CirrusFM Improvements - Introducing "On-The-Go Maintenance" for CirrusFM users with Work Requests now able to be raised in PIM and sent through at the property! Simply tap and hold any photo and then tap Send Work Request to Cirrus8. Here you can select the priority and target date for the new Work Request, as well as a brief description of the issue. The Contact Details for the Work Request will pre-populate from the Tenant Details, where possible, however, if they are blank the Inspectors' details will be used as part of the submission and they will be notified of any updates of the Work Request in CirrusFM.
* Share Improvements - Simply touch and hold any photo to use "Share Photo" or to create "CirrusFM Work Requests" (iOS13+ users only). Also added ability for any photo to be added to the Camera Roll.
* Improved diagnostics so it shows the progress and also prefills some info which can be easily cleared.
* Fixed an issue where you sometimes need to double tap on the Import screen to refresh the list of inspections just imported.
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Download the Update Now!