Fresh new updates coming your way this month! We have been working hard on improving PIM to make your inspections even easier. Plus we have redesigned the PIM Camera making it easier to use whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. We will also be rolling out more camera changes very soon, including the ability to markup your photos, so stay tuned!
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* Check out the new camera in PIM! We've made it even easier to take single and multi shots. Plus for those devices which support it, we have also added a quick access **Torch** mode so you can peek inside dark areas whilst taking photos. How handy is that! Let us know if something isn't quite as feedback is important to us.
* Console Cloud improvements - Lease Agreement Name is now used instead of the Primary Tenant Name so that all names are visible in PIM and on reports. PIM will continue to show the Primary Tenant contact email, and phone, in case you need to call or contact them from the app!
* Console Cloud improvements - Support for multiple Console Cloud portfolios is now available.
* Property Tree improvements - Updated the alert in PIM to better reflect when no scheduled Inspections are available in Property Tree.
* Workflow improvements when performing repeats inspections for manually creating Inspections and those via Property Management Systems. If conducting a Repeat Inspection and the Inspection Type changes say from PCR -> Routine or Routine -> PCR PIM now correctly prevents the notes and quick check labels from being copied over.
* Commercial Inspections - Fixed an issue where the icons or header may not reflect the type of inspection.
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM to make PIM more friendly and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.