More new updates coming your way this month! We have been working hard on improving PIM to make your inspections even easier. Plus we have redesigned the PIM Camera making it easier to use whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. We will also be rolling out more camera changes very soon, including the ability to markup your photos, so stay tuned! We also have some great workflow improvements for our Property Tree users!
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* The latest improvements between PropertyTree and PIM are now live - delivering deeper integration and better communication possibilities for you. In PIM you can now produce and submit customised reports for tenants and landlords, and, for the first time, populate the Owner Notes/Follow Up Items/ Tenant Notes/Action Notes directly into PropertyTree. This will save you time, reduce duplication and make things simpler! The callout mapping is:
Tenant Summary.Notes are uploaded to "Tenant Notes" for an Inspection
Tenant Summary.Additional Notes are uploaded to "Tenant Actions" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Notes are uploaded to "Owner Notes" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Additional Notes are uploaded to"Owner Follow-up Items" for an Inspection
* Fixed an issue with signatures taken on iPads appearing too small on final reports.
* Victorian Condition Reports updated to meet the latest legislative requirements.
And from our previous March release:
* Fixed an issue with Repeat Inspections not carrying over existing Quick Checks for Inspection Areas and Sub Inspection Areas.
* Fixed an issue with Shorthand Words being cut off at 200 characters.
* Added ability to Copy Inspectors in Settings > PIM Admin > Inspectors
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM to make PIM more friendly and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Download the Update Now!