In some cases, if you have entered an Inspection manually in PIM your report won't automatically upload to Re-Leased however you can still easily manually upload the report (whether it's the PDF or MS Word report) into Re-Leased directly. Simply follow these steps :
1. After you have Submitted the Report you will receive the PDF and/or MS Word file via email. If you haven't then refer to our Sharing your Reports guide.
2. Log into Re-Leased, click on Properties (1), find your property and select it, then click on Tasks (2) then tap on the Inspections tab (3) your Inspection will display under the "Incomplete" menu > then tap Mark as Complete (4)
3. The tap toggle to update Inspection as Complete
4. Then tap Upload Documents and drag and drop your PDF into the box or tap Add Document to browse to the location of your recently generated report in PDF format, select it, and then hit Open and Save
You can add multiple files (eg. a Routine Inspection, Tenant Summary and/ or a Cleaning and Maintenance Report. Just tap on Select Another Document, browse to the file and then hit Save.
5. Then hit Save once more to save your attachment or any other changes you may have made.