Need to highlight that crack in the wall on a photo with an arrow? Or highlight other areas that need maintenance for an Owner? With the latest PIM, you can now annotate your photos on the go. Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Annotating photos along with the recent changes to the redesigned PIM Camera makes it easier to take photos on whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. And remember our latest version includes some great workflow improvements for our Property Tree users! Stay tuned Chintaro users for 1-tap syncing coming your way!
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* Take a photo and simply tap Edit to Annotate your photos. Lots of editing tools available including adding Lines, Arrows, Rectangles, and Text plus easily Undo or Redo your changes on the go for any mistakes. Accidentally add a Line? No Problem, simply select the Selection option from the Tool menu and remove it. Plus lots of different colours to take advantage of to highlight areas of concern.
* Fixed an issue when previewing reports and not tapping Done would cause issues.
* Fixed an issue with signatures taken on iPads appearing too small on final reports.
* Victorian Condition Reports updated to meet the latest legislative requirements.
* Fixed an issue with Repeat Inspections not carrying over existing Quick Checks for Inspection Areas and Sub Inspection Areas.
* Fixed an issue with Shorthand Words being cut off at 200 characters.
* Added ability to Copy Inspectors in Settings > PIM Admin > Inspectors
* Check out the new camera in PIM! We've made it even easier to take single and multi shots. Plus for those devices which support it we have also added a quick access **Torch** mode so you can peek inside dark areas whilst taking photos. How handy is that! Let us know if something isn't quite as feedback is important to us.
* Console Cloud improvements - Lease Agreement Name is now used instead of the Primary Tenant Name so that all names are visible in PIM and on reports. PIM will continue to show the Primary Tenant contact email, and phone, in case you need to call or contact them from the app!
* Console Cloud improvements - Support for multiple Console Cloud portfolios is now available.
* Workflow improvements when performing repeat inspections for manually creating Inspections and those via Property Management Systems. If conducting a Repeat Inspection and the Inspection Type changes say from PCR -> Routine or Routine -> PCR PIM now correctly prevents the notes and quick check labels from being copied over.