We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better.
The latest improvements to PIM allow you to share, SMS or email multiple photos and supporting comments to a colleague directly from the App while conducting an inspection. This is ideal for informing Maintenance issues, asking for advice while onsite, and generally sending succinct, clear communication on urgent matters. And you can do this while conducting your inspection! Plus for our Cirrus8 and Re-Leased users, you can now attach multiple photos to send through for Maintenance or Work Requests!
Updates and Improvements:
* Property Tree Improvements - Tenancy Name is now imported, displayed, and used for Condition Reports where available.
* Photo Improvements
- Users can now selectively share multiple photos, for a specific area, via email to tenants/owners or for maintenance, add multiple photos to the camera roll, OneDrive/Files apps, or other cloud services, and even delete multiple photos! Moving Photos between Inspection Areas coming soon!
* Cirrus8 improvements
- Support for Property Inspections.
- Importing Inspections is now smarter. PropertyKey/TenantKey are now used to match inspections instead of the street address.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect InspectionKey was being used for Repeat Inspections.
- Added support for Residential Properties in Cirrus8.
- CirrusFM users can now select multiple photos to send for Work Requests.
* Re-Leased improvements
- As part of being able to send through Maintenance Requests to the Re-Leased dashboard, PIM users can now select multiple photos to send for Maintenance Requests.
* Console Cloud improvements - Processing of Inspections is now more reliable.
If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.