We're always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. We have now made it even easier to share your photos out of the app. Plus for our Cirrus8 and Re-Leased users, you can now attach multiple photos to send through for Maintenance or Work Requests!
Updates and Improvements:
* Photo Improvements
- Users can now selectively share multiple photos, for a specific area, via email to tenants/owners or for maintenance, add multiple photos to the camera roll, OneDrive/Files apps, or other cloud services, and even delete multiple photos! Moving Photos between Inspection Areas coming soon!
* Cirrus8 improvements
- Importing Inspections is now smarter. PropertyKey/TenantKey are now used to match inspections instead of the street address.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect InspectionKey was being used for Repeat Inspections.
- Added support for Residential Properties in Cirrus8.
- CirrusFM users can now select multiple photos to send for Work Requests.
* Re-Leased improvements
- In addition to being able to send through Maintenance Request to the dashboard, Re-Leased users can now select multiple photos to send for Maintenance Requests.
* Fixed an issue when matching Exit and Entry Inspections where it was limited to only 10 inspections.
* Plus lots of improvements for iOS15 users!
If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.