Hope you are safe and well out there! We are always working on new features, new integrations, bug fixes and performance improvements for PIM. Make sure that you stay updated with the latest version for the best inspection experience. With this release :
* We are happy to announce that Property Inspection Manager (PIM) has teamed up with Re-Leased and the PIM app now offers full integration with Re-Leased and is ready to use. What does this mean for your office? Syncing your inspections and reports between Re-Leased and Property Inspection Manager has just become a lot easier. Re-Leased users can now directly import their inspections from Re-Leased using a single click in PIM and then automatically push all reports (including Routine, Condition Reports, Tennant and Cleaning Maintenace) back into Re-Leased. How good is that !! Your full guide on integration with Re-Leased can be found here.
* Updated Inspection data entry screen so an alert is shown when the $ is used.
* Improvements to diagnostics to help us solve issues faster!
* Improvements to Share screen so you can easily identify the Inspection Type of each Shared Inspection before importing, i.e. Routine, PCR (Condition Report) or Bond.
* Other compatibility improvements.