Full PropertyMe Integration!
What does this mean for your office? Syncing your inspections and reports between PropertyMe and PIM has just become a lot easier. PropertyMe users can now directly import their inspections from PropertyMe using a single click in PIM and then automatically push their Routine Inspection reports plus Property Condition Reports back into PropertyMe. How good is that!!
EXCLUSIVE TO PIM we also push back your Tenant Inspection and Cleaning/Maintenance reports. These become available in your PropertyMe dashboard, ready to send to Tenants and Owners.
Other fixes and improvements in this release:
* Adapted app to force Light mode on IOS 13 devices.
* Fixed "Send Inspection to CSV' functionality so that addresses with slashes now attach correctly.
* Added ability to manually push back PropertyMe reports
* Added ability to manually push Chintaro maintenance requests
* Updated Settings for Inspection Areas to reflect additions to Sub Inspection Areas. (New installs only)
* For our NSW customers:
We will be automatically rolling out changes to your Condition Reports for the new March 23rd 2020 legislation changes, where possible. And don't forget, questions specific to NSW State Legislation can now be included and completed within PIM as part of your complete digital workflow solution. To activate or enquire about using PIM and populating the additional questions in your condition reports, including digital signatures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Download the Update Now!