Property Inspection Manager just got better! You'll see a few improvements and fixes in this updated version of PIM with some great news for our Property Tree and Console Cloud customers.
We are happy to announce that Property Inspection Manager (PIM) has teamed up with Console and the PIM app now offers full integration with Console Cloud and is ready to use for our beta testers. What does this mean for your office? Syncing your inspections (whether your a Residential, Holiday Rental or Commercial user) and reports between Console Cloud and Property Inspection Manager has just become a lot easier. Console Cloud users can sync their inspections from Console Cloud using a single click in PIM and then automatically push their reports back into Console Cloud. How good is that !!
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* Console Cloud improvements - Inspections are no longer auto-assigned/unassigned etc. Improved processing so that the OwnershipName of Management Agreement instead of Primary Owner Contact Name is used for the the “Owner Name" in PIM.
* iOS14 compatibility improvements.
* Consolidated Contact Us and Send Diagnostics in PIM Help Desk. Now just Contact Us.
* Fixed issue where entryInspection Date was not populated correctly for PCRs.
Updates and Improvements previously:
* Property Tree now supports assigning Inspection Types when setting up your Inspection in Property Tree. Simply select Routine or Ingoing/Outgoing for the Inspection to be created as a Property Inspection or Property Condition report respectively in PIM. So much easier!!
* Property Tree users can also include notes in the General area for an Inspection and these notes will be made visible in PIM against the Property Info field. Great news if you wish to include some comments on specific items which need to be checked for an Inspection!
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM to make PIM more friendly and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Download the Update Now!