Property Inspection Manager just got better! You'll see a ton of improvements and fixes in this update of PIM including a redesigned Inspection and Inspection Areas screen making it easier on the eye. Stay tuned for more changes to accommodate Residential and Commercial properties in future releases!
Other improvements and fixes:
* To better support our Commercial users, "Building Name" and "Tenancy Name" are new fields available and can be included on your Commercial reports.
* Re-Leased Improvements - Tenancy Name and Building Name are now able to be processed. Tenancy Name is used in the lookup process when determining if a property exists or not.
* Property Tree Improvement - PIM now supports multiple portfolios. If you live near say the NSW/QLD border and need to use different Property Tree portfolios on your iPads, PIM has you sorted!
* PropertyMe Improvements - The Property "Type" field is now processed and is mapped to Property Profiles in PIM. So whether you are setting up a Residential 'House', Commercial 'Medical Consulting' centre or Rural 'Farmlet' you can set up specific profiles to handle all these in PIM to minimise data entry! PIM now processes the 'Notes' field as well!
* Console Cloud Improvements - PIM now supports the Inspection Type, Key Number and Lease Expiry Date as part of manual processing.
* Plus several updates to make the app work even smoother and a few backgrounds fixes for reliability.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.