If your reports do not upload automatically into Liquid Palace it's most likely because :
a. You manually created it in PIM rather than Importing it from Palace
b. Your Property Managers/Agents name did not match EXACTLY with the Inspectors setup in PIM.
If this is your scenario, then don't worry you can just manually upload your Report to Palace, just follow these steps:
1. Open Palace and tap "Property",
2. then select "Current Properties"
3. then tap on the downward arrow next to "Edit"
4. Select Diary
5. Click External File
6. Choose Upload File > Browse to the PDF file on your desktop > Enter a Description ie. Routine Inspection Report
7. Click Save & Close and the PDF will create the Diary entry.