- For new Inspection details, if you are the only Inspector setup in PIM, then your name should already be pre-populated in the Inspection data entry screens. When PIM detects multiple Inspectors, it uses the first Inspector listed, in Settings, as the default for new Inspections. Reorder (Use Edit button and rearrange) the list of Inspectors in Settings -> PIM Admin -> Inspectors to suit.
- In Settings -> PIM Admin -> Company Settings, if you select which State you are located in then this will also be pre-populated in the Inspection data entry screens.
- You can now set your Default inspection type to Property Inspection Report. This is used for new Inspections for the Inspection Type.
- Property Profiles now make it even simpler to fast track your inspections
- To reduce the amount of manual data entry PIM offers multiple ways of entering notes either via Siri, Shorthand Words or Pre Populated Notes. Check out our solution to assist you - Shorthand Words and Phrases
Hopefully with these new new default settings available, it will save even more time setting up your inspections