We’ve been hard at work at integrating your favourite Property Management Systems plus we have added some very handy camera features and fixed a few issues.
Here’s what we have updated in v3.6.4
* We are happy to announce that Property Inspection Manager (PIM) has teamed up with Palace and the PIM app now offers full integration with Palace.
What does this mean for your office? Syncing your inspections and reports between Palace and Property Inspection Manager has just become a lot easier. Palace users can now directly import their inspections from Palace using a single click in PIM and then automatically push their Routine, Tenant and Cleaning/Maintenance Inspection reports back into Palace. How good is that !! It's still in **Beta** but let us know if you'd like to give it a go!
To activate simply head on over to the *PIM Help Desk* in the app or email us through the usual channels to help you get set up.
* We are also happy to announce that Property Inspection Manager (PIM) now supports PropertyMe and RealPro* We have launched new instructions on how to extract your inspections from PropertyMe or RealPro, download your inspections into PIM and then upload your generated reports back into PropertyMe or RealPro. Contact us for more information.
* On the camera screen, you'll notice a new icon on the left-hand side. When toggled on, to yellow, **PIM Burst Mode** allows photos to be taken in quick succession. No more having to tap the 'Camera' icon and then 'Use Photo'. The drawback is that you won't be able to add notes after you have taken a single photo but don't despair you can still navigate to that photo in your photo list and add any notes, mark it as 'Use as Cover Photo' or 'Include in Maintenance'.
* PIM now supports the populating of the additional questions found at the end of your state-based legislative Property Condition Reports. Contact PIM support via the Help Desk to have your personalised Settings file uploaded to your account.
** What we have fixed and improved in PIM **
* When selecting 'All' for 'Format Photos Inline’, it no longer populates photos at the end of the report, as all photos are now inline. This hopefully improves the performance of many of our Commercial users.
* Increased the maximum number of photos that can be taken per session per Inspection Area to 20. Was only 10 before.
* Fixed Share screen not sorting correctly.
* Fixed flash mode on iPad Pros.
* When submitting reports, PIM now prompts the user if they try to resubmit a report within 5 minutes in case it is still being generated or being delivered by email.
... and a few other improvements under the hood.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Download the Update Now!