Notice anything different about PIM? We've refreshed our look to reflect our renewed purpose: helping you focus on what matters most and your Inspections. You'll see a new design style, colour palette and fonts.
We've also been listening to your feedback and we are happy to be continuously improving PIM, making accessing reports easier and adding new features that you need.
** Here’s what we have included in v3.6.0 **
We are delighted to announce that Property Inspection Manager (PIM) has teamed up with Cirrus8 and the PIM app now offers full integration with Cirrus8 and is ready to use.What does this mean for your office? Syncing your inspections and reports between Cirrus8 and Property Inspection Manager has just become a lot easier. Cirrus8 users can now directly import their inspections from Cirrus8 using a single click in PIM and then automatically push their Routine Inspection reports back into Cirrus8. How good is that !! Read all about it
* Access to oversized reports has been improved and made a lot easier. All oversized reports are now sent via email and include links to download the report whether in PDF, MS Word or Both. No more needing to log in, remember passwords and download the reports. More Info ...
* PIM now remembers your Shorthand Word preferences. If you prefer to always use "This Area Only" and Sort By "Abbreviation" it remembers your last setting.
* You can now sort your Inspections, any way you choose!. The snazzy new "Inspection Sort" button available at the top of the Inspections screen presents different sorting options for all your Inspections.
* PIM now supports exporting an inspection to a CSV file for those customers that really need all that flexibility!. Select any Inspection, tap on ... then tap on Send Inspection to CSV and there you go!
* Digital signatures are now supported on all Australian State based property condition reports. Contact support if you need your report templates updated!
* PIM now also supports all those additional questions on your property condition reports being populated via the app. Contact support if you need your report templates updated!
All the other improvements
* Improved error reporting for Property Tree and fixed issue where Inspections where being uploaded into Property Tree when using Preview Inspection.
* Property Tree inspections can now only be synced 14 or 30 days into the future to prevent Property Tree server issues for larger clients.
* Fixed issue with Shorthand Words not showing All Words/Abbreviations when those options are selected.
* Fixed a typo on the "Send Diagnostics" screen.
* Removed the "Allow Photo Library" setting since it is now superseded by PIM Multi-Shot.
* Minor housekeeping. Moved 'Notes' tab into Settings. Moved Activity Log option into Advanced Settings.
* Minor cosmetic updates and compatibility updates for upcoming iOS12.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Download the Update Now!