What's New in PIM this December
We’ve made a few more improvements in this version of the PIM app -
* Updated REST import process to include processing of "ExcludeFromInspection" field and also only process those marked with a status of 'Active'.
* Fixed an issue in iOS11 the keyboard would sometimes overlap some fields such as Water Meter Reading.
Also please make sure you have updated your iPad to the latest iOS 11.2 as this will fix a few other issues related to deleting Inspection Areas in the app. On your iPad simply go to Settings > General > Software Update.
And from previous releases of PIM in October/November here’s what we added/improved:
* Exclusive to Property Inspection Manager (PIM), a separate courtesy report can be created after the inspection been conducted that can just be sent to the tenant. This report can be a simple ‘thank you’ or can include any items that need to be addressed. You can include photos that won’t be seen by the Landlord as well! Using a Tenant Inspection Report is an ideal way to improve your communication to tenants in a simple efficient way. Tenant Inspection Reports are populated when a "Tenant Summary” Inspection Area is included for an Inspection and will also include any photos specifically taken against that area. Contact PIM Support if you would like us to integrate "Tenant Inspection Reports" for your office. Check out our Report Gallery
* To help you navigate your way to the next Inspection, your Inspections can now be located on a Map. Using either Google or Apple Maps, you can now quickly plan your route on the go. Simply tap the map icon next to the address.
* And due to recent legislation in Western Australia (October 2017), our Property Condition Reports have been updated. Contact PIM Support if you would like us to update yours.
And please note that this release is the last which supports iOS8.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Download the Update Now!