What's New in PIM this September
We’ve just released a new version which includes a few minor improvements and fixes:
** What we have improved and fixed in the latest PIM app**
* Increased quality of cover photos.
* Fixed an issue where getting started videos were not loading in iOS10.3.3.
* Fixed spelling of pop-up text when adding photos via iPad Photo gallery.
* Fixed an issue where Sub Inspection Areas were missing after performing a Repeat Inspection on a Property Inspection Report which is then changed to a Property Condition Report.
* Fixed an issue where the "Options" popup in the Report Folder screen would sometimes show on opposite sides of the screen.
* Amended data processing so that it shows updates to existing Inspections which may have an inspection date 30 days prior to what is being processed.
* Updated Console Import to process Tenant Email/Phone Numbers. Owner Email/Phone Numbers are not exported due to Console limitations.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk or simply contact us.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly. More instructions available here - iCloud Backup.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Download the Update Now!