What's New in PIM this June
We’ve just released a new version which includes a few minor improvements and fixes:
** What we have improved and fixed in the latest PIM app**
* Improved Property Tree data sharing which fixes some existing properties not updating properly.
* Improved Console data sharing which fixes some existing properties not updating properly.
* Updated Settings process to incorporate storing Pre-Populated notes for Inspection Areas and Sub-Inspection Areas.
* Fixed an issue where Watermark setting was turning off in some cases.
* Fixed an issue where after a Settings restore the quick check labels may not refresh in the app properly.
* Fixed issue where if you have "Exclude Photos" set the Share Photos won't share any photos.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly.
Download the Update Now!