What's New in PIM this May
We’ve been hard at work at introducing some exciting new features to improve your experience with PIM plus we have fixed a few issues.
Here’s what's new in version v3.4.0:
* Emails sent from PIM can now be customised to incorporate your own wording to suit your workflow and terminology for each of the Inspection Types such as 'Routine', 'Property Condition Report', 'Cleaning/Maintenance' or 'Bond Inspection'. These emails are used when submitting an Inspection or sending a report to yourself, owners or tenants. Emails can be customised via Settings > PIM Admin > Email Customisation. For PIM Premium customers only.
* The Document/Report screen has had a major facelift so you can now also Share Inspection Photos AND Reports to services such as Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive or via Airdrop (if installed on your iPad).
* Inspection Reports can now also be sent **directly** from your iPad using your new customised emails to your Owners and Tenants via the Document/Report screen.
** What we have fixed and improved in PIM **
* Fixed an issue where some Property Tree file updates were not being processed correctly.
* Fixed an issue where some reports were being incorrectly marked as oversized when using 'Submit Inspection'
* Fixed an issue with the Property Profile screen and toggling the Import button on/off.
* Fixed issue where Property Profiles were not saving correctly if you scroll down and forgot to enter a profile name.
* The setting for Report Format (Settings > PIM Admin > Report Format) is now PDF only by default.
* Added two new settings (Settings > PIM Admin) to allow disabling of pre-populated notes for Routine and/or PCRs.
* When in SEARCH mode the header title is now coloured RED to highlight the mode it is in.
* Fixed an issue where the toggle for 'Allow Date/Time on Photos' and 'Allow Signatures' was not being set correctly in some cases.
* Change REST rent types to use W2 as Fortnightly.
As always we would love your feedback about improving PIM and adding new features. Please contact us on the website or in the app directly via the PIM Help Desk.
Please ensure you have iCloud turned on to back up your iPad regularly.
Download the Update Now!